Please join me and the Civil Justice Association of California for the 62nd Assembly District Small Business Resource Forum.
Thursday, September 13
8:30 to 10 a.m.
Inglewood City Hall
Community Room A
One West Manchester Blvd.
- Tax Credits for Small Businesses
- Access to Capital
- Free Counseling Services to Small Businesses
- Tips on starting or Expanding your Small Business
- Small Business Certification process to procure contracts with State and Local Government, Public Utilities and Corporations
- Small Business Assistance Programs
- New Opportunity Zones for Businesses
Who should attend?
- Small Business Owners
- South Bay Workforce Investment Board, Inglewood Chamber of Commerce, Small Business Development Center at El Camino College, U.S. Small Business Administration, Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development, *Gardena Chamber of Commerce, *Hawthorne Chamber of Commerce,* Lawndale Chamber of Commerce and Venice Chamber of Commerce.