The California Legislative Black Caucus (CLBC) Scholarship Program was established to assist deserving students by offering financial assistance to help meet educational expenses. The amount of each award is $2500.
- Scholarship candidates must be full-time freshman students in good academic standing at an accredited college or university.
- Graduating high school seniors with written proof of acceptance at an accredited institution of higher learning are also eligible.
- Candidates must have a minimum GPA of 2.5 to be considered for this scholarship.
The following information must be completed and returned to your CLBC Representative’s office, or if you do not belong to the district of a member of the CLBC, please return to the CLBC Office.
- Essay (included in Application)
- Recommendation Letters
- Certified Copy of Transcript
- College Acceptance Letter
★ IMPORTANT NOTICE ★
If you live in the district of a California Legislative Black Caucus Member, you must return your completed application to your representative’s office.
All other applications can be sent to the office of the CLBC.
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY 5:00 PM ON FRIDAY, JUNE 9, 2017
— POSTMARKS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED —